Chris Doppler was Griffith born and raised, graduating from Griffith High School in 1990. While working full time at local Home Improvement centers, Chris also went to Purdue University full time, earning an Associate’s Degree in Architectural Engineering, and his Bachelor of Science Degree in Building and Construction Technology.
Chris served as the Engineering Project Manager for the City of Valparaiso for 4 years, where he was responsible for drainage and erosion control in developing subdivisions as well as the inspection and testing of the new sewer systems.
In 2002, his father Fred P. Doppler, Jr. stole him away from that position to bring him on as the Operations Manager of Fred C. Doppler & Sons, Inc. Chris is now responsible for all the day-to-day operations of the company, including leading the crews, working with all of our customers, coordinating with the governmental agencies on licensing and permitting, dealing with suppliers on material ordering and delivery, and of course with Fred, drawing up blueprints and project scheduling.
In his free time, Chris enjoys camping and fishing, muscle cars, and fooling around with anything to do with computers and mobile technology.
- Bachelor of Science, Building Construction Technology, Purdue University 1998
- Associate of Science, Architectural Engineering, Purdue University 1998
- EPA Certified Renovator R-R-19538-15-00063
- CertainTeed Shingle Quality Specialist
- CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator
- CertainTeed member of the Contractor's EDGE Program