Kitchens & Baths
Planning your new kitchen or bathYour home should reflect you: your personality and your lifestyle. When planning a kitchen or bath think about your needs and why you are remodeling. What aspects of the remodel are most important? Remember to think about style, budget, and functionality.
- What do you like/dislike about your current kitchen or bath?
- What features are you missing?
- Does the layout (workflow) need to be changed?
- Do you need more storage?
- How does your ideal kitchen/bathroom look? (e.g. style, color, finish, etc.)
Hiring the right contractor to remodel your kitchen or bathWhen remodeling your kitchen or bathroom there are many choices to make. One of the most important decisions you will make will be hiring a skilled and reputable contractor such as Fred C. Doppler and Sons, Inc.
A few tips for hiring a contractor:
- Talk to them. Do you feel comfortable with the staff? Are they honest and experienced? This is your project. You want to feel at ease with the contractor you hire.
- View their work. See some of their work on their website or ask to see some of the work that they have done. You can view some of ours right here under "Our Work".
- Talk to others. Do you know anyone that has hired the contractor in the past? What do they say? Read online reviews or check the BBB for unbiased information about the contractor.